"If white people are so privileged why is there a Black Entertainment Network and no White Entertainment Network?"
"Men don’t have privilege, there are women’s only gyms!"
"Why isn’t there a campus centre for straight/cis people!?"
SAME REASONS WHY IN MARIO KART YOU DON’T GET BLUE SHELLS OR LIGHTNING BOLTS WHEN YOU’RE ALREADY IN FIRST PLACE, ASSBAG.
I was tagged (and nearly didn’t see it) by the lovely thewoesofateenagelife - thank you, dear! :)
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least 10 followers.
- Name: Nele
- Nickname: don’t have one
- Birthday: 24th November 1996
- Gender: female (I think)
- Sexuality: I don’t even care
- Height: 5ft 1 (155cm)
- Time zone: GMT+2
- What time and date is it there: 11:58, 27/08/2014
- Average hours of sleep I get each night: 8-9
- OTPs: Johnlock, Vastra/Jenny
- The last thing I Googled was: Svavar Knutur
- First word that comes to mind: Bear
- What I last said to a family member: Okay
- One place that makes me happy and why: the art room at my school, it smells so nice and you can get a little time for yourself there.
- How many blankets I sleep under: 1
- Favorite beverage: black tea
- The last movie I watched in the cinema was: Lucy
- Three things I can’t live without: piano, music, books
- Something I plan on learning: another language
- A piece of advice for all my followers: be nice to people and don’t judge them.
- You have to listen to this song: Clementine - Svavar Knutur
- My blog(s): this one, cakelines and pictureframewomen
I don’t understand american school years what the fuck is a freshman or a sophomore why do you have these words instead of the numbers
what why would you use numbers
so IT FUCKING MAKES SENSE WHAT THE HELL IS A SOFT MOORE OR A FRESH MAN WHY ARE THE MEN FRESH
America makes no sense, as usual.
bless the person that actually made the chart
laughter from France
France what the fuck
the members of an orchestra
- violins I: we're the superstars fuck everyone else its all about us
- violins II: why do we always get the boring parts
- flutes: we're so lonely
- piccolo: lol fk your ears
- french horns: and im not even french hONHONHON BAGUETTE
- oboes: IM SORRY I TUNED BEFORE I SWEar
- violas: evERYONE ALWAYS FKUCING FRORGETS ABOUT US
- trumpets: wats 'p'
- trombones: wats quiet
- cellos: im either boring af or exciting af and there is no in between
- bassoons: im so posh but i really just honk like a truck
- clarinet: *squeaks*
- timpani: EVERYONE LOVES ME BOM BOM BOM BOM BOM BOM BOM
- bass clarinet: lol where am i
- tuba: *waits for a wagner piece to do something exciting*
- harp: im just a more sophisticated piano
- piano: FUCK YOU HARP I GET CONCERTOS WRITTEN FOR ME SCREW EVERYTHING WHO NEEDS AN ORCHESTRA WHEN YOU CAN PLAY EVERYTHING ON ME IM THE STAR OF EVERYTIHNG
- english horn: im literally only useful for dvorak's 9th like what am even i doing here
- basses: semibreves, tied to a semibreve, tied to a minim, tied to a crotchet, oh wait a quaver wow exciting ok back to semibreves
- cornets: trumpet wannabe
- cymbals: BOOM CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH IM SRO HAPYP CRASH CRAHS
- xylophones: am i meant to be here?
- bass drum: MY TIME TO SHINE FUCK YOU ALL
i find it so incredibly attractive when someone is really good at something, like you can play the violin? damn son. you’re a really talented dj? good for you! i don’t care if you talk to me about quantum physics for an hour straight if i can see the passion in you at some point in that hour i’ll think “whoa, this is really hot.”
Is water wet